Cost Recovery System Wireframes
Final round of wireframes for the Cost Recovery System
- The status indicators at the top are not clickable. They only indicate the user's position within the process.
- Journal title must be entered, regardless of the selection on the radio button. This differs from the current system behavior, which does not require a journal name for "published" status. If a user selects "published", the journal name is either looked up using the DOI/PMID, or it must be entered manually.
- Yes, there should be a "remove" option for the fee waiver.
- When a fee waiver has been selected, the user should see which country has been selected.
Journal Subscription Plan
- The text "They have paid for subscriptions...." will depend on the journal's subscription status. This status should be available via a query to Association Anywhere.
Example of an Extra Charge
Single Use Voucher - Success & Failure
- The voucher code should be re-validated when a submission is resumed, or when the Checkout screen is entered. There is a small chance that the user will enter a valid voucher code, but the code will become invalid before the transaction is complete.
Checkout & Submit - Example of an Error
1. Should we provide an input box for e-mail? The input box can be auto-filled with the e-mail the author used for creating an account.