Editing Website Text
From Dryad wiki
To edit text on the main Dryad website, you must submit a "pull request" through the GitHub system. Developers:' Don't edit pages this way; they will end up being committed without review.
For normal users to submit change requests:
- Login to GitHub
- Find the document you want to edit
- Click the "Edit" button at the top of the document
- Make the necessary edits
- Beneath the document, provide a description of the changes.
- Submit your proposed changes
- Automated emails -- Email config directory
- "Static" pages of text -- Mirage pages directory
- Buttons, form labels, on-screen notices -- Internationalization file
- Everything else -- It's somewhere in the Dryad-specific Java code or the Mirage XSL files, but it's probably going to be difficult to work with. Consult a developer.