Executive Committee Meeting April 2010
The Executive Committee of the Dryad Consortium Board met at NESCent in Durham, NC, USA from April 7-8, 2010.
Participants: Marcel Holyoak, William Michener, Allen Moore, Mohamed Noor, Mike Whitlock (chair), Todd Vision (ex officio), Elena Feinstein (scribe)
- Review of recommended strategic objectives and performance indicators from Charles Beagrie, Ltd. 
- Review of budget projections from Eakin-Richards 
- Review of supplementary cost results from survey of publishers and repositories 
- Drafting of proposal for sustainability to the full board 
- Drafting of prospectus 
- Review of repository improvements and development priorities (w/ Ryan Scherle)
Documents and Outcomes
 Draft Recommendations for Dryad's Sustainability Planning. submitted by Charles Beagrie, Ltd, April 2010. (PDF)
 Dryad Cost Model Report, submitted by Lorraine Eakins-Richards, February 2010 (PDF). Note: The dynamic spreadsheet referenced in the report is available upon request.
 Not for public dissemination.
 See Beagrie N, Eakin-Richards L and Vision T (2010) Business Models and Cost Estimation: Dryad Repository Case Study, presented at iPRES, September 2010 in Vienna. PDF
 See April 2010 Prospectus