From The Dryad data repository wiki
We gratefully acknowledge support from the following organizations. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the project staff and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funders.
- "Scalable and sustainable infrastructure for the publication of data, from the U.S. National Science Foundation, 2012-2016.
- "DataNetONE (Observation Network for Earth)", from the U.S. National Science Foundation, 2009-2014.
- The ORCID and DataCite Interoperability Network (ODIN), a project funded by the European Union FP7 Programme, with European partners The British Library, CERN, DataCite, and ORCID-EU, with international partners arXiv and the Australian National Data Service, and Dryad, 2012-2014
- Incubation funds have also been provided since by NESCent through a cooperative agreement with the US National Science Foundation (DBI-0905606), from 2007-present.
- "A Digital Repository for Preservation and Sharing of Data Underlying Published Works in Evolutionary Biology", U.S. National Science Foundation, 2008-2012.
- "Helping Interdisciplinary Vocabulary Engineering", from the U.S. Institute for Museum and Library Services, 2009-2012.
- "The DryadUK project", from the JISC in the UK, 2010-2011.