From Dryad wiki
- DSpace -- marketing your repository
- DSpace -- sample communications plan
- DSpace -- choosing early adopters
- DSpace -- what to expect from early adopters
- DSpace -- lessons learned
- RUBRIC publicity planning
- Creative commons images from Flickr
- Blog - General outlet for feature announcements and longer discussions of issues relevant to the Dryad user community; original content, news about Dryad of broad interest
- Twitter - we post two different Twitter feeds, one for general news about Dryad and open data (@datadryad), and one for notices of new data (@datadryadnew).
- Facebook page - echoes content from the Twitter account.
- Dryad announcements
- list for announcements only
- subscriptions: https://groups.google.com/a/datadryad.org/forum/#!forum/dryad-announce
- Dryad developer community
- More technical, for communication among the various groups developing pieces of the Dryad ecosystem.
- subscriptions: http://groups.google.com/group/dryad-dev
- Dryad Partners list -- for communication with and among Dryad journal partners involved in integration
- out of date 2011 tutorial video on SciVee and YouTube - it has a DOI on SciVee: DOI: 10.4016/26563.01
See also these resources for more info:
- 2010-2011 Editorials announcing data archiving policies appear in partner journals
- 2009-12 Announcements in other journals.
- 2009-11 Start a Dryad blog.
- 2009-5-5 UNC press release also picked up here and here
- Put a news item on the Nescent home page. See http://www.nescent.org/informatics/initiatives.php
- Created website.
- Registered with ROAR and OpenDOAR
- Many Publications.
- Community survey.