From Dryad wiki
Options for scanning documents include:
- NESCent copier -- Can scan documents up to 600dpi b/w or 400dpi grayscale, but color is not available. Includes a sheet feeder. Scans can be stored on the copier, sent via email, or deposited directly into a Samba share on a server.
- NESCent scanner -- Can scan in color. There is a sheet feeder, but it is broken. Scans are deposited on the attached computer and must be transferred to a server.
- Kinko's -- Will do scanning, but even with our discount the prices are steep, and they are not accustomed to doing archival-quality work.
- UNC Carolina Digital Library and Archives -- Did not respond to our initial request. They have the necessary equipment and expertise for most jobs..
- NCSU -- (need to investigate)
- Duke Digital Production Center -- (need to investigate)