Difference between revisions of "Board Meeting 2009 Spring"
From Dryad wiki
|Line 15:||Line 15:|
Date: May 21, 2009
Date: May 21 , 2009
Revision as of 12:33, 20 March 2009
The initial meeting of the Dryad Management Board will be held in Spring 2009.
- Governance policies
- Sustainability models
- Coordination of required data sharing among (voting) member journals and societies
- Intellectual property issues regarding deposited data, including embargo policy
- Data citation/paper citation policy
- Who has the right to submit and modify data?
- Whether Dryad should allow community input on data records
- Priorities for partner repositories
- Priorities for development of reporting/data format standards
- Policies for assessing compliance with data sharing requirements
- Policies for large datasets and proprietary formats
Date: May 21 and May 22, 2009 (possibly incl. Sat. am May 23)
Follow this template
- Session 1: Stuff
- Session 2: More stuff
- Session 3: Yet more stuff
- Session 4: Even yet more stuff
- Session 1
- Description of the Dryad project overall, what we expect from the board.
- Current status:
- Dryad governance, Board composition
- Funding and staffing
- Repository development
- Metadata research
- Journal interaction
- Interaction with other Repositories
- Questions we need answered immediately
- Set aside time for the board to discuss their own desires? Feature requests, other things board members think the board needs to decide...