Dryad's content will be replicated through the CLOCKSS network.
CLOCKSS will crawl the Dryad site and harvest publicly-viewable content. Data files will only be replicated in CLOCKSS once any embargo has expired.
Each quarter, Dryad will publish a set of manifest pages that list content newly available in Dryad.
There will be a command line process that generates a manifest page. The manifest page will be a static page. It will contain links to all "new" data packages. A new data package is a package that meets at least one of the following conditions:
- The package was archived since the previous manifest page was generated.
- The package, or one of its constituent files, was modified since the previous manifest page was generated.
- At least one file in the package has come out of embargo status since the previous manifest page was generated.
- A new version of the package has become available since the previous manifest page was generated.
Each manifest page will have a statement at the top of the page stating: CLOCKSS system has permission to ingest, preserve, and serve this Archival Unit.
A summary manifest page will be available from http://datadryad.org/clockss/. This page will contain a link to each of the individual manifest pages previously generated.
- NOTE: as of 2013-03-17 this page is unavailable (Page not found / We can't find the page you asked for. / Go to Dryad home)