Conference tips 2012
From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 06:20, 1 July 2011 by Pschaeffer
Supplies to bring
- power strip and extension cords
- security cables for monitors/laptops
- scissors and tape, also packaging tape for wrapping things to send at end of conference
- pad of paper & clipboard
- sheet for people to sign up if interested in more info
- pens and markers
PR Materials to bring
- screenshots and article sample pages
- Dryad Prospectus and Fact Sheets
Other useful wiki pages
- Shipping equipment is much cheaper than renting.
- For a hands-on demo, you need a big screen with a (non-laptop) keyboard and mouse.