From Dryad wiki
- 1 Future Conferences
- 2 Past Conferences
See also the D-Lib listing of upcoming conferences
- Spring 2007 (Phoenix, AZ -- April 16-17, 2007)
- Fall 2006 (Washington, DC -- December 4-5, 2006)*
Information Integration workshop
- Oct 26-27 2006, Philadelphia
- Organized by Susan Davidson at U Penn
- Hilmar will attend
- is one coming up?
Ecological Society Data Sharing Workshops
- Organized by Cliff Duke
- The first one was in July, attended by HL and KKS - is there a report?
- The 2nd one, on Data Centers, Dec. 8-9 (Fri. - Sat.) at NCEAS in Santa Barbara, CA, who will attend?
- The 3rd and final one, on Obstacles to Data Sharing, will be held in '07 at NESCent
- October 13-15, 2006
- This workshop will provide a unique opportunity to share experiences, learn new techniques and influence the domain of scientific computing. It will explore the evolution, challenges and potential of computing in scientific research, including how the latest tools, web services and database technologies are being applied to scientific computing. By providing a forum for scientists and researchers to share their experience and expertise with the wider academic and research communities, this workshop aims to foster collaboration, facilitate the sharing of software components and techniques, and influence the development of Microsoft technologies for data-intensive scientific computing. Registration: $650 covers hotel (Thurs, Fri, Sat), airport shuttle to hotels and JHU campus, conference registration, meals, and DVD of all sessions
- September 26–27, 2006 in Arlington VA
- attended by TJV
http://dc2006.ucol.mx/ Dublin Core, Mexico 2006]
- Metadata Tools Working Group, organized by JG