From Dryad wiki
- 1 Future Conferences
- 2 Past Conferences
- 2.1 Dublin Core 2007
- 2.2 Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL2007)
- 2.3 NSF/JISC Repositories Workshop
- 2.4 International Symposium on Digital Curation (DigCCurr 2007)
- 2.5 Open Repositories
- 2.6 NESCent digital data update and strategy session
- 2.7 Information Integration workshop
- 2.8 NSF Workshop: Role of Academic Libraries in the Digital Data Universe
- 2.9 Dublin Core, Mexico 2006
- 2.10 CODATA
- 2.11 Digital Curation Conference
- 2.12 Ecological Society Data Sharing Workshops
See also these lists of upcoming conferences:
- Chapel Hill, NC -- April 2-3, 2009 Digital Curation Conference (DigCCurr)
- Minneapolis, MN -- April 6-7, 2009 CNI task force
- Open Repositories, Atlanta, May 18-21, 2009
- DEADLINE -- submissions to SPARC repositories conference, May 30, 2008.* CIC Conference: Librarians & eScience: Focusing Towards 20/20, Purdue University, May 12-13, 2008
- Evolution 2008, Minnesota, June 19-24
- Joint Conference on Digital Libraries (JCDL2008), Pittsburgh, PA from June 15-20, 2008.
- JISC/CNI Conference, Belfast, Northern Ireland, July 10-11, 2008
- European Conference for Digital Libraries (ECDL), 14-19 September 2008, Denmark
- 2nd European Conference on Scientific Publishing in Biomedicine & Medicine - Researchers and Open Access, 4 - 6 September 2008, Oslo, Norway
- Dublin Core, Berlin, September 22-26
- TDWG - 19-25 October 2008, Perth, Australia
- ???International Semantic Web Conference (ISWC'08), Karlsruhe, Germany
- SPARC repositories meeting -- Baltimore, November 17-18, 2008
- Invitational workshop, held in Phoenix, AZ, Apr 17-19, 2007
- Position papers are on-line now
- Workshop report pending
- 2007 - Hilmar attended and took notes for a summary
- 2008 - Ryan attended, took notes and presented a poster
- A half-day workshop on Dec 5th, with Don Waller (SSE), Mark Rausher (Evolution), Michael Whitlock (Am Nat), Harold Heatwole (Integrative & Comparative Biology), and Marcy Uyenoyama (Molecular Biology & Evolution)
- Objective: Update stakeholders, and obtain feedback on requirements, priorities, and ways to obtain user-specific requirements
- Hilmar attended and wrote a blog.
- Draft reports from the four break-out groups and the workshop are available:
- September 26–27, 2006 in Arlington VA
- attended by TJV
- Draft report has been disseminated.
- Metadata Tools Working Group, organized by JG
- Read Jane's report.
Digital Curation Conference
- 1st annual, Bath UK, 29-30 September 2005
- Organized by Cliff Duke
- The first workshop, titled Data Registries, was held July 11-12, 2006, in Washington, DC, and was attended by HL and KKS. A draft report was disseminated Sep 6, and the final report is available, too.
- The 2nd one, titled Data Centers, took place Dec. 8-9, 2006, at NCEAS in Santa Barbara, CA, and was attended by Hilmar. Read the notes. The final report was made available on Feb 21, 2007.
- The 3rd and final one, on Obstacles to Data Sharing, was held May 30-31, 2007 at NESCent. The final report was made available July 23, 2007.