From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 09:20, 6 May 2014 by Tjvision
Dryad curators need different roles to manage their work.
Senior Curator Role
- moving items backward through the workflow
- shopping cart actions (e.g. making vouchers)
- Subset of communications (nuanced rejections)
- withdrawing from repository
- changing people’s contact information
- edit all details of the transaction in the shopping cart
Junior curator role
- typical forward progression approving items from blackout
- subset of communications (obvious rejections: copyright notice, human subject data)
- and anything not explicitly senior
- view shopping cart
- Is there a need for the control panel to be visible to any curator? Should that only be for the (separate) admin?