Directories of data repositories
From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 10:32, 5 June 2012 by Pschaeffer
This page offers a list of directories and lists of data repositories.
Directories and lists of data repositories
- Databib is a collaborative, annotated bibliography of primary research data repositories, developed by partners Purdue and Penn State.
- A list on the DataCite website from a collaboration with the British Library, BioMed Central and the Digital Curation Centre
- A list of repositories and databases for open data, from the Open Access Directory
- The MIT libraries' list of data repositories
- The University of Minnesota's list of data repositories
- A searchable directory of data repositories is available from the Purdue Distributed Data Curation Center