The Dryad Consortium Board involves journals in governance of the repository. The DCB is currently operating under an Interim Governance Agreement, which will be renewed/revised annually until a permanent governance plan is adopted (planned for January 2012).
Under current rules, the DCB consists of one appointed representative from each Partner Journal, and each Partner Journal has one vote in matters brought to the board. The full board elects an executive committee of five journal representatives, including the project director. The executive committee is authorized to make most decisions on behalf of the full board, but issues regarding partner financial commitments and governance must be brought to the full board.
Representatives from Associate Partner journals are welcome to join meetings of the board and express their opinion in discussion, but do not have formal voting rights.
- 1 Governance documents
- 2 Partners
Interim Governance Agreement
- Interim governance agreement - approved by the Dryad Consortium Board for 2010, and extended through 2011.
- 2011 Interim Partnership Application -- application form for all interim partners, issued May 2011
Draft of Permanent Governance Agreement
Representatives of partner journals
- John Allen (Biological Journal of the Linnean Society)
- Scott Baker (Journal of Heredity)
- Roger Butlin (Heredity)
- Daphne Fairbairn (Evolution)
- Harold Heatwole (Society for Integrative and Comparative Biology)
- Marcel Holyoak (Ecology Letters)*
- William Michener (Ecological Applications, Ecological Monographs, Ecology)*
- Allen Moore (Journal of Evolutionary Biology)*
- Mohamed Noor*
- Rod Page (Systematic Biology)
- Lyubomir Penev (Pensoft Publishers)
- Michelle Tseng (Evolutionary Applications)
- Marcy Uyenoyama (Molecular Biology and Evolution)
- Tim Vines (Molecular Ecology)
- John Wenburg (Journal of Fish and Wildlife Management)
- Michael Whitlock (The American Naturalist)*
- Derek Wildman (Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution)
Asterisks indicate members of the Dryad Board Executive Committee, 2010-2011.
Representatives of associate partner journals
- Erica Fleishman (Conservation Biology)
Partner journals' publication information
A spreadsheet with each partner journal's manuscript processing system and publisher is here.
- April 2010, Durham, NC, USA