The Dryad Management Board will oversee the long-term use and development of Dryad. It will consist of representatives from all Dryad partners, including journals, societies, and repositories. There will be one representative from each journal. Societies that publish multiple journals may appoint one representative for each journal or may elect to have a single representative speak for multiple journals.
- Mohamed Noor (Society for the Study of Evolution)
Questions for the MB to consider
- What policies shall Dryad have regarding intellectual property and Licensing? Are our initial policies acceptable?
- What policies shall Dryad have regarding embargo?
- How should data be cited? At the publication level? At the individual file level? The citation method must be consistent, so as not to skew citation-ranking measures.
- Who takes over as primary contact for a dataset when the corresponding author dies? Should we attempt to keep all corresponding author information current? How?