The Dryad Consortium Board oversees the long-term use and development of Dryad. The Board consists of a representative from each journal that expects to join Dryad as a Full Partner. Full partnership will consist of one or more of the following criteria:
- Formal adoption of the Joint Data Archiving Policy, or an equivalent policy requiring submission of data as a condition of publication
- Commitment to developing a self-sustainable business model for Dryad
- Appointing a representative to the Dryad Consortium Board with full voting authority.
Interim Partners of the Dryad Consortium Board are those journals that have been recommended by the Executive committee on the basis of a good faith intention to ultimately join as a Full Partner. The membership of the Interim Board consists of one representative from each journal designated an Interim Partners. Each Interim Partner has one vote in matters brought to the board. Other journals are welcome to join meetings of the board and express their opinion in discussion, but do not have formal voting rights on the board.
There is no more than one representative from each journal; societies that publish multiple journals may appoint one representative for each journal or may elect to have a single representative speak for multiple journals.
For full details, consult the Governance Proposal, link below.
- Dec 2009 Governance Proposal Describes interim governance plan, approved by Consortium Board
- May 2009 draft Constitution
- May 2009 draft By Laws
- William Michener (Ecological Applications, Ecological Monographs, Ecology)
- Allen Moore (Journal of Evolutionary Biology)
- Mohamed Noor (Evolution)
- Rod Page (Systematic Biology)
- Michelle Tseng (Evolutionary Applications)
- Marcy Uyenoyama (Molecular Biology and Evolution)
- Tim Vines (Molecular Ecology)
- Michael Whitlock (American Naturalist)
- Derek Wildman (Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution)
- TBD (Journal of Applied Ecology, Journal of Ecology - British Ecological Society)