This page describes grants that Dryad has received, and offers links to pages with more detail about each one.
National Science Foundation
Dryad has received support from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) through two awards:
- A grant from 2008-2012, see <a _fcknotitle="true" href="NSF grant 2008-2012">NSF grant 2008-2012</a>.
- A grant from 2012-2016, see <a _fcknotitle="true" href="NSF grant 2012-2016">NSF grant 2012-2016</a>.
- Support is also provided by the <a href="http://www.imls.gov/">Institute for Museum and Library Services</a>; see <a _fcknotitle="true" href="IMLS grant">IMLS grant</a>.
- The <a _fcknotitle="true" href="DryadUK">DryadUK</a> project was funded by a one-year grant (in 2010-2011) from the <a href="http://www.jisc.ac.uk/">JISC</a> Managing Research Data Program.
- Incubation funds have also been provided by NESCent through a cooperative agreement with the NSF (DBI-0905606). NESCent is jointly managed by Duke University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina State University.
<a _fcknotitle="true" href="Category:Funding">Funding</a> <a _fcknotitle="true" href="Category:Project_Management">Project_Management</a>