From Dryad wiki
We gratefully acknowledge support from the following organizations. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the project staff and do not necessarily reflect the views of the funders.
- "ABI Sustaining: Enabling the preservation of research data underlying scientific findings through the Dryad Digital Repository", 2016-2019.
- "Technical and Human Infrastructure for Open Research (THOR)", a project funded by the European Commission under the Horizon 2020 programme to establish seamless integration between articles, data, and researchers across the research lifecycle, 2015-2018.
- Dryad-Open Science Framework integration grant, 2015.
- Incubation funds were provided by NESCent through a cooperative agreement with the US National Science Foundation (DBI-0905606), from 2007-2015.
- "A Digital Repository for Preservation and Sharing of Data Underlying Published Works in Evolutionary Biology", U.S. National Science Foundation, 2008-2012.
- "Helping Interdisciplinary Vocabulary Engineering", from the U.S. Institute for Museum and Library Services, 2009-2012.
- "DataNetONE (Observation Network for Earth)", from the U.S. National Science Foundation, 2009-2014.
- "The DryadUK project", from the JISC in the UK, 2010-2011.
- The ORCID and DataCite Interoperability Network (ODIN), a project funded by the European Union FP7 Programme, with European partners The British Library, CERN, DataCite, and ORCID-EU, with international partners arXiv and the Australian National Data Service, and Dryad, 2012-2014.