From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 08:36, 15 May 2012 by Pschaeffer (Created page with "This page describes grants that Dryad has received, and offers links to pages with more detail about each one. == National Science Foundation == Dryad has received support from ...")
This page describes grants that Dryad has received, and offers links to pages with more detail about each one.
National Science Foundation
Dryad has received support from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF) through two awards:
- A grant from 2008-2012, see NSF grant 2008-2012.
- A grant from 2012-2016, see NSF grant 2012-2016.
- Support is also provided by the Institute for Museum and Library Services for a project called HIVE (Helping Interdisciplinary Vocabulary Engineering), based at the UNC Metadata Research Center. HIVE will enhance the discoverability of data in the repository. Download Proposal.
- The DryadUK project was funded by a one-year grant (in 2010-2011) from the JISC Managing Research Data Program. Partners in the JISC grant included The British Library, Oxford University, the Digital Curation Centre (DCC), and Charles Beagrie, Ltd. Download Proposal.
- Incubation funds have also been provided by NESCent through a cooperative agreement with the NSF (DBI-0905606). NESCent is jointly managed by Duke University, the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, and North Carolina State University.