Difference between revisions of "Help:Wiki Organization"
From Dryad wiki
|Line 7:||Line 7:|
Revision as of 10:52, 22 August 2007
Basic principles for organizing the DRIADE wiki:
- Make sure that all pages have good names:
- A name should describe the content of the page, without any context from other pages to disambiguate it. However, the context "this page contains information as it applies to DRIADE" can always be assumed.
- It is better to use spaces in names, rather than running words together.
- If multiple pages with similar content will be created, make sure the names make sense when viewed in a list.
- Every page must belong to at least one category. This keeps pages from being orphaned.