From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 09:41, 23 August 2007 by Ryan Scherle
Basic principles for organizing the DRIADE wiki:
- Each page must have a good name:
- A name describes the content of the page, without any context from other pages to disambiguate it. However, the context "this page contains information as it applies to DRIADE" can always be assumed.
- Avoid using the word "Notes" in a page name. Every page contains notes about something.
- It is better to use spaces in names, rather than running words together.
- If multiple pages with similar content exist, the names must make sense when viewed in a list.
- Every page must belong to at least one category. This keeps pages from being lost and forgotten.