Integrated Item View
"Status: This page is outdated and of historical use only."
This page offers options for the display and download of data files on the same page with the data package; this was implemented in September 2011.
1. Mockup of Integrated File/Package Record View
1) I like having the versioning information up top, and same w/DOIs. RE: Dryad data files, is this going to be a new public label, or just jotted down for the mock-up? Think we want to say package data files instead. Same--we using the label: "Related content outside of Dryad"? It is explicit, but long.General comment that applies to this mock-up and all others is what about screen real estate and lenght of abstracts. Do we have an idea of length? Breadcrumbs may be useful for displaying fields w/extensive content. --Janeg@ils.unc.edu 23:12, 19 September 2010 (EDT)
2. Mockup of Integrated File/Package Record View with Journal Cover (Version 1)
1) Same comments for mock-up 1, and i do like the journal cover. I'm left-handed, and want it on the left-side, but this just may be me :). will this be a problem w/screen real estate? i think this is the mock-up i prefer most, although i may change my mind after hearing insights from others.--Janeg@ils.unc.edu 23:12, 19 September 2010 (EDT)
2) I like the journal cover, and know our partners will too. It reinforces the link to the article, and should be next to the article citation. I don't care exactly where it displays as long as it is at the top of the page, and legible/recognizable. Peggy Schaeffer 09:39, 20 September 2010 (EDT)
3. Mockup of Integrated File/Package Record View with Journal Cover (Version 2)
4. Mockup of Integrated File/Package Record View with Journal Cover (Version 3)