Journal Landing Page Mockups
From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 07:12, 16 March 2015 by Nathan Day
- Each member journal should have a single page that summarizes that journal's content in Dryad.
- The public should be able to see the journal's most recent submissions and overall statistics regarding the journal's content in Dryad.
- The public should be able to perform a search that is limited to content from the journal.
- Journal editors should be able to see more detailed statistics.
- Journal editors should be able to view content that is currently in the "in review" queue or the "accepted" queue for this journal.
- Can we also use a journal's logo rather than a cover image, for those journals that are online only, eg. PLoS ONE and BMJ Open? --Peggy Schaeffer 12:16, 6 September 2011 (EDT)
- Re: 'download all metadata from this journal' - Is this the right place to expose that functionality? -tjv