Journal Landing Pages
This page describes ideas for the display of journal-specific statistics in Dryad. Such journal statistics pages are under development in Dryad, but when completed they will be available for all journals that have implemented integration with Dryad.
- Cover image
- 1-sentence description of scope
- Payment plan info
- Peer review available?
- whether metadata embargo is required (prior to pub)
- data embargo possible?
- total number of data packages
- total number of files (available and under embargo)
- list of most recent deposits
- total views and total downloads
- list of most popular downloads (by month, year, all-time)
- [could also use page for specialized search, e.g. by keyword within journal and/or by volume & page of article]
other items suggested by journals in conversations August 2013:
- top 10 downloaded files
- top 10 viewed files
- subsequent citations of the data packages
- would like to know geographic breakdown of users -- developing countries especially; is there a difference between viewers and downloaders of data by country ? and how does this change over time?