Official logos for use with Dryad promotional materials. (See also: Publicity Material)
- Original Adobe Illustrator file
- TIFF suitable for printed material
- PNG with white badge and transparent background (suitable for print on non-white media)
Logos for web and electronic use:
- PNG with transparent background, small PNG (wiki size), very small PNG
- small square PNG (tree only) for use on sites that require a square image
- small round PNG (tree only)
- GIF with transparent background (it has some "jaggies" around the lettering; only use with light colored backgrounds)
- JPG with solid white background
- NCBI Linkout-compliant button-look
- Data Available In Dryad banner
- Dryad button for use on websites with links to data in Dryad
- Dryad banner for use by publishers when linking to data in Dryad
- Logo with cloud border for laptop stickers
For files with various colors/sizes/formats, see the official NESCent logo page.
NSF has a logos page with many different logos and descriptions of appropriate use.
The IMLS Logos page includes other sizes/formats, as well as guidelines for using the logo (basically "don't change it").