From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 11:29, 8 November 2013 by Ryan Scherle
For collecting ideas regarding what repository-wide statistics to publicly report and where.
Dryad home page
- Total number of data packages and files from [once ORCID exists] total number of authors
- Total number of journals
- Most popular data packages (all time, last month, last day/week)
- Also needed on front page (but not really statistics): featured dataset (a popular recent download? a weekly curator pick?), featured journal (i.e. most recently integrated), featured DryadLab activity
- ideas for naming these pages/displays: usage metrics, online usage, usage data, data publication impact measures/metrics, use counts, usage analysis, impact analysis, usage analytics, etc.
- an additional idea for the journal statistics page: I'd like to suggest a breakdown or bar chart of data files deposited by calendar year, so that it's easy to see how the number of deposits grows (esp. when a journal completes integration)
--Peggy Schaeffer 10:38, 26 January 2012 (EST)