From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 11:39, 7 January 2013 by Ryan Scherle
Milestones in the development of Dryad:
- Dryad incorporates.
- Second round of funding from NSF.
- Initial launch of the peer-review system, with Systematic Biology.
- First board meeting.
- Initial integration, with The American Naturalist.
- 2009 Initial funding from NSF (for 4 years).
- Prototype version of the repository.
- NESCent data archiving workshop to establish the initial focus and features of the repository.
- Initial project meetings at Cafe Driade.
- NESCent founded.
- NSF report.