From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 11:14, 7 January 2013 by Ryan Scherle
Major milestones in the development of Dryad:
- 2012 -- Dryad incorporates.
- 2012 -- Second round of funding from NSF (for 4 years).
- March 2011 -- Initial launch of the peer-review system, with Systematic Biology.
- May 2009 -- First meeting of the Dryad Consortium Management Board.
- 2009 -- HIVE grant.
- 2009 -- Initial journal integration, with The American Naturalist.
- 2008 -- Initial funding from NSF (for 4 years).
- January 2008 -- Initial live release of the repository.
- March 2007 -- NESCent data archiving workshop to establish the initial focus and features of the repository.
- 2005-2006 -- Initial project meetings at Dryad's namesake, Caffe Driade.
- 2004 -- NESCent founded. NESCent's original mission included "enhancing efforts in evolutionary biology with regard to informatics, data curation, and cross-disciplinary integration of data" (NSF Synthesis Center RFP)