Staff Offboarding Checklist
From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 09:37, 30 September 2014 by Ryan Scherle
This is a very preliminary list of tasks to be completed when a staff member leaves Dryad.
- Have the staff member create a list all activities that they have been performing. Determine how these activities will be handled when the staff member is gone.
- Hand off responsibility for editing/managing documentation.
- Conduct an exit interview.
- Collect keys.
- Redirect email accounts.
- Remove them from the Who We Are page on the Dryad site.
- Move them them to the alumni in the Participants and WG:Participants.
- Disable account in FogBugz.
See also: Staff Onboarding Checklist