Submission Status Reports
From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 09:26, 6 December 2013 by Hilmar
- Initial implementation should be scoped so it takes less time to implement than the curators currently spend in a month creating the reports (16 hours)
- Remove any content from the report that cannot be easily automated.
- Initially, we want to generate these and have them approved by the curator before sending. If there are no errors, we will completely automate the sending. (Just scan for obvious mistakes)
- Reports must look "professional"
- add journal-specific communication -- so the curator can convey any notes
- when private journal page is available, there should be links to view old reports
- journals can configure frequency of reports and time period covered by the report
- bundled reporting for pubishers -- a single report for all journals from a single publisher
This is a sample of the reports that are currently being sent.
In the week since the last report (2013-11-22), Dryad has received the following. New notifications of manuscripts in review: 13 New deposits of data in review: 4 New notifications of accepted publications in this journal: 6 New deposits associated with publications in this journal: 1 Please find the data DOIs for new deposits below, for inclusion in the published articles. Review: AuthorBlahBlah manuscriptNum doi:10.5061/dryad.blahblah AuthorBlahBlah manuscriptNum doi:10.5061/dryad.blahblah AuthorBlahBlah manuscriptNum doi:10.5061/dryad.blahblah AuthorBlahBlah manuscriptNum doi:10.5061/dryad.blahblah Archived: AuthorBlahBlah manuscriptNum doi:10.5061/dryad.blahblah The DOI may be presented as below: Data available from the Dryad Digital Repository: http://doi.org/10.5061/dryad.NNNNN Dryad links the data files to the published articles; it is up to journals to link published articles to their supporting data. Journal staff and authors collaborate to ensure that data DOIs are included in the appropriate locations for the print and online versions of published articles.