Dryad's submission system allows users to quickly and easily submit data packages. Key features include:
- Integration with journals -- allowing authors to automatically fill the Dryad forms with information from the journal's description of an article, and automatically notifying journal editors when a Dryad submission is completed.
- Minimal description requirements -- Dryad minimizes the amount of typing/clicking required by submitters. Descriptions are automatically propagated from the article description to descriptions for individual data files. Reasonable defaults are set for the various choices available.
- Integration with partner repositories -- allowing submitters to use Dryad information as a starting point for submitting content to another repository.
See also the journal-oriented Submission Integration page.
An overview of the Dryad submission process can be seen in the Dryad submission video.
For a journal-oriented view of the process, see Overview of the submission workflow.
Technical documents are available on several topics:
- Submission System Technology
- Submission System Workflow
- Journal Metadata Processing
- Integration with TreeBASE
Mockups of submission features:
- Submission System Mockups
- Login-Register Mockup
- TreeBASE Submission Mockups
- Repository Handshaking Mockup
Back-end submission features: