From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 06:13, 30 June 2008 by Ryan Scherle (New page: == Submitting Data for a New Article == # Journal accepts the author's publication. # Journal mails Dryad with metadata. # Journal mails author acceptance letter, which contains a link to...)
Submitting Data for a New Article
- Journal accepts the author's publication.
- Journal mails Dryad with metadata.
- Journal mails author acceptance letter, which contains a link to the Dryad submission for that publication.
- Author corrects metadata if necessary.
- Author uploads data, providing additional metadata for each data set. If the primary corresponding author of the article is not the primary manager of the data set, the data set manager has an account created.
- Author may provide IDs of data sets in other repositories.
- Author may provide IDs of pre-existing data sets in Dryad.
- Author may choose to place data sets under embargo. (Default embargo period lasts until 1 year from the publication date.
- Dryad mails handle of publication record to journal editor. (At least one dataset must be present.)
- Journal editors may include the Dryad handle in the article.
- Journal sends the table of contents (including DOI list) for each issue to Dryad, so complete metadata can be extracted and the embargo period can officially start.
- This may be the same information that is sent to Crossref and/or PubMedCentral.