TreeBASE Submission Integration
From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 12:28, 13 March 2009 by Ryan Scherle (New page: Basic process: # User submits to Dryad (and completes the submission). # User is presented with a button "Also submit this content to TreeBASE" # When the button is pressed, all relevant D...)
- User submits to Dryad (and completes the submission).
- User is presented with a button "Also submit this content to TreeBASE"
- When the button is pressed, all relevant Dryad data/metadata is forwarded to TreeBASE (publication becomes a TreeBASE study, each tree & matrix becomes TreeBASE data).
- Items are in the TreeBASE submission system, waiting for the user to finish. The user can login to TreeBASE at any time and complete the submission, adding additional information as necessary. (Or they may ignore it)
- When TreeBASE submission is complete, either (a) TreeBASE notifies Dryad, or (b) Dryad picks up the submission in its next OAI-PMH harvest.
- Dryad matches the items to existing Dryad records, because the Dryad handles are present in the records that TreeBASE serves.
Whiteboard notes from the initial discussion, including integration with Dryad submissions: