Global Statistics Display
From Dryad wiki
This feature is in development.
This page will include:
- cumulative deposits graph
- usage graph
- list of most popular items in Dryad
- journals with the most submissions
- number of data packages as a function of time (by year, and by month for recent six months)
- number of data packages per journal (for top journals - expandable to whole), with publisher indicated
- number of views per data file, max per data package (releases >1 yr old, 1-12 months old, <1 month old) - [note that this is complicated by views of embargoed items]
- number of downloads per data file, max per data package (releases >1 yr old, 1-12 months old, <1 month old)
- size (in bytes) distribution of data files
- size (in bytes and number of files) of data packages
- total size (in bytes) of all publicly available data files
- number and size (in bytes) of files currently under embargo
- distribution of deposits by journal (for most popular journals, with links to longer list) (broken down be <1 month, 1-12 months, all-time)?
- format distribution of data files
- fraction of files made available [immediately|upon publication|embargoed]
- fraction of files that have been revised since publication
- fraction of data packages that have come in through non-integrated submission (past week, month, year)
- fraction of data packages with a different author list than the article
- some sort of representation of frequency of topics/keywords (wordcloud?)
- most popular searches?
- Does the page need to be live, or should it be a static page that is generated with each server update?
- For other ideas, see IMA data dashboard