Old:Molecular Ecology Integration Details
From Dryad wiki
Revision as of 08:34, 26 March 2020 by Ryan Scherle (Ryan Scherle moved page Molecular Ecology Integration Details to Old:Molecular Ecology Integration Details without leaving a redirect)
For general information regarding integration of journals with Dryad, see Partner Submission Integration.
|Month||Article notifications||Deposits (with errors)||Deposits (error-free)|
Molecular Ecology was the first partner journal to use ScholarOne/Manuscript Central.
- Dryad first received metadata records on 2009-7-1.
- URL processing went live on 2009-10-27.
- Authors received Dryad links starting 2009-11-29.
- The journal received regular reports of submissions to Dryad starting 2009-12-4.
- Contacts: Tim Vines (managing editor and Dryad Representative)
- Tim has written a document on the Manuscript Central template for Dryad metadata.
- They will add some random digits to the normal manuscript number for security purposes.